- Posted by jdavis on March 1, 2014
Diagnosis: Stage III Breast Cancer
Program: Pink Diamond Fund
Date Helped: March 2014
1. Cancer. When did this word enter your life?
April 11, 2013
2. How has cancer affected your family in a positive and/or negative way?
Cancer has affected my family in a positive way. As a family we enjoy each others company and never take our loved ones for granted.
3. What has been the biggest challenge or struggle during your treatment?
My biggest challenge during treatment has been trying to pay bills on a monthly basis.
4. How have you and your family stayed mentally and emotionally healthy?
Myself and family have stayed mentally and emotionally healthy through constant prayer and communication with God our Savior.
5. What has brought the most joy or fun to your family’s life during your treatment?
My positive attitude has brought the most joy to my family during treatment.
6. How was your family impacted when chosen to receive help from our Pink Diamond Women’s Cancer Fund?
Pink Diamond Women’s Cancer Fund has been a financial blessing in ensuring that our energy bill was paid during hard financial times. The assistance provided helped alleviate stress during challenging times.
7. How did you hear about Cancer Recovery Foundation?
Women’s Hospital patient navigator.