Since 1990, Cancer Recovery Foundation International (CRFI)’s mission has been to provide hope and healing to all people impacted by cancer.
The 2017 Impact Report details how each of our three core program areas – integrated cancer care, Women’s Cancer Fund and Cancer Missions – make a difference in the lives of cancer patients and their families.
Cancer Recovery Foundation International’s Women’s Cancer Fund has reduced the financial strain and emotional burden of a woman’s cancer diagnosis.
- 85 percent of clients said CRFI’s financial assistance reduced their financial stress
- 91 percent said CRFI’s assistance helped ease their emotional distress
Cancer Recovery Foundation International’s award-winning integrated cancer care educational programs provided helpful, actionable information in easily accessible formats.
- 88 percent said our materials helped them better understand their diagnosis, treatment options and gave them a plan to get well again.
- 80 percent said the “Ask Greg” feature gave them firsthand emotional and spiritual support from a credible cancer survivor.
- 90 percent said our materials were easy to access and understand.
Cancer Recovery Foundation International’s Cancer Missions program provided medicines and medical equipment to impoverished cancer patients in developing countries.