Seeking less-toxic, minimally-invasive, more-effective and less-expensive treatment options.
Our initial research portfolio will include:
- Proton Therapy
- Exacting radiation treatment that is able to focus precisely on solid tumors.
- Enhancing the body’s natural immune system.
- Toxin Elimination Therapy
- Removing concentrations of heavy metals from the bloodstream
- Vitamin D
- Expand understanding of vitamin D3’s link to cancer prevention.
- Radio frequency ablation
- Injecting metal micro-particles into solid tumors and heating the mass until cell replication ceases.
- Whole-body heat treatment where at 106-degrees F, cell replication ceases.
- pH Re-balance
- Administration of bromide derivatives to increase the body’s alkaline levels and decrease acidic levels triggering malignancy apoptosis.
- Enzyme Therapy
- Controlling advanced cancers with enzymes plus special diet.